Sunday, February 6, 2011

Levi's 7th Birthday Party!!!

We celebrated Levi's 7th Birthday yesterday. The Spongebob Pool Party started at 2PM and Levi was counting down the hours;) Leytan and Lilyan made him birthday cards in the morning. He was happy to have everyone focusing on him. The snow was really coming down all morning and I was a little concerned about our guests being able to make it. The roads were not the best but we still had quite a crowd;) I was thrilled that so many people cared enough to brave the weather and show up for my little boy's special day. Thank you EVERYONE!!! We left for the Ramada Plaza hotel a little before 1PM. We wanted to get there early and get everything ready. We quickly realized that the pool party idea was a popular one. There were 3 other parties there too:( The kids didn't really mind...they just had extra kids to play with:) But...boy was it crowded and noisy! I sure was glad I thought to hire a lifeguard to help watch over all of the kids for me. Thanks Clase! Levi enjoyed swimming as usual and also the game room:) He got a lot of cool gifts and LOVED his cake. He has eaten several pieces but has me scrape off the frosting. It is too sweet for him. I probably should have gotten him a cake with a whip cream type frosting (like they have in China)...but I really wanted Betty's:)

Levi opening his card from Leytan...

Landan threatening to throw Levi in...

Levi and his buddies...

My little fishy...

Playing with his friends...

Singing..."Happy Birthday to you!"

Blowing out his candles... I snuck in a couple trick ones that kept relighting, TOO funny!!!

Opening presents...

Playing with one of his new toys...Thanks Kamden;)

Playing in the game room with Grandpa, Amy and Ashton...

After the party, we went to Bennigan's (hotel restaurant) for dinner. The food was pretty good and the Margarita's even better:) Then Lance took the big boys home and I stayed at the hotel with the littles and their friend Carter. As soon as we got back to the room, Levi dumped out his new Lego kit on the bed and proceeded to spend the next 1 1/2 hours building. He was SO focused and followed every step. He didn't ask me to help once. I was so impressed. He did a GREAT job! The kiddos spent the rest of the evening playing with all of Levi's new toys and playing against each other via their Dsi's. I just chilled and watched a couple Lifetime movies. They were still going strong close to midnight so I had to shut them down so I could get some sleep;) I think Levi had a GREAT birthday celebration!!! The first of many I am sure...

Just beginning to build...

The finished product... SO proud:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed