Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Last Track Meet and Awards:)

Track season is over;( It went by SO quickly. Landan had a GREAT first year! He did very well and he REALLY enjoyed it. I did not get to attend the last meet, since it was my turn to take Levi and Lorelle to soccer but I did send my camera with Lance to take a few pictures:) Landan got some personal bests during this big meet...including a 16ft jump in long jump;)

I did get to attend the Track Awards Program a few days later. Landan received an envelope full of ribbons, that he earned throughout the season and he was also awarded the Mental Attitude Award! What a good boy:) SO proud of him!!!

Receiving his award...

Landan with the other Mental Attitude Award winners...this picture was to be in our local paper:)

Pictures from the last meet...



Landan and the other 4x100 relay boys...
SO focused...
Can't wait until next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed