Friday, November 16, 2012

Freshman Water Drop...

I thought that my field trip days with Landan would be over now since he was in high school...so I was thrilled when I got an email from one of his teachers asking if I would like to join them for this field trip on August 21st. We took large rafts down a creek (while talking about the plant life and doing water samples) and then into Lake Tippecanoe. From there we transferred into pontoon boats and went to Camp Crosley for lunch and games. It was a fun day and I enjoyed being with my big boy and his friends. I don't care what anybody says...teenagers ROCK!!!

In the raft...we got just a little WET!:)

On the pontoon...

Team building game at Camp Crosley... HILARIOUS to watch!!

Landan with his peeps...

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed