Saturday, May 16, 2009

5 Birth Moms + 6 Kids = 1 VERY Happy Mother's Day


Mother's Day was bittersweet this year with my Mom so sick.  Neither Lance nor I truly got to spend time with our Mom's this year.  Lance's Mom and Dad were out of state on a trip.  And my Mom in the ICU and not able to communicate.  I did go see her but it was just not the same:-(  I spent most of the day with the beautiful kiddos that call me Mom.  We went to church then to the Great Wall chinese restaurant, where we celebrated both Mother's Day and also Liam's "Gotcha Day".  I can't believe he has been home for 2 years now!  After lunch we went out to our land.  I wanted to take pictures of the house staked off and the kids wanted to play in the woods.  We had a great time and it was a BEAUTIFUL day!  On our way home we stopped in The Village to have some ice cream.   My thoughts always drift to Liam, Lorelle and Lilyan's birthmothers on Mother's Day.  It is my wish that somehow they know how loved and cherished they are.  It is amazing to me to think that although I have 6 incredible kids that call me Mom and that are TRULY meant to be my children... they have 5 different birthmother's amongst them.  I am so blessed to be the Mom to each and every one of my precious children.  God is GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed