Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Chuck E. Cheese:)

On Monday, the kids were home from school in honor of Martin Luther King Day. What a VERY wise and AMAZING man! I love reading his quotes and listening to his famous "I Have a Dream" speech. WOW!!!

I decided to take my gang to Chuck E. Cheese's to celebrate;) This was Levi's first visit and he thought it was GREAT!!! He asked me, as we walked out the door..."How many sleeps, come back?" It was actually a very relaxing afternoon for me. I read a magazine and checked Facebook from my phone. I like that they have the number check system so I don't have to worry about someone snatching my kids. I like that every game is only one token. The food is decent and everything is very kid friendly:) We had a FUN break from school. And now today...the kids are home AGAIN. School was canceled because of ice. We will not be going out but rumor has it, the roads are very slick. The kids are enjoying their first official "Snow Day" and I am getting caught up on my emails, photo projects and of course laundry. It does feel nice to still be in my pjs, in the middle of the week:)


Levi playing Deal or No Deal...

Liam having a GREAT time...

Levi getting shocked...

Lorelle's turn...

Leytan and Landan had FUN too...

Shooting Aliens...

The "triplets" with Chuck E...

Levi and Chuck E, all smiles...

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed