Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012...

I can't even explain how much JOY lining up these six little bags of Valentine's goodies gave me. I got all teary eyed and SO very thankful for these precious blessing that God has given me. The littles were thrilled with their stuff and the big boys liked their stuff too...even if they don't like to admit it. They do LOVE tradition and I know they will appreciate all that I do to make their holidays special...someday;) Oh how I adore my kids...even if they are a LOT of work at times.

The line up of goodies and BLESSINGS!!!

Liam playing with his stuff...
Levi diggin his army guys...
Lorelle..."Mom, I can't even open my eyes yet!" LOL:)
Miss Lilyan checking out her goodies...
My handsome Leytan...
The gang minus Landan...who leaves too early for pictures;(
Lorelle puckering up for a BIG kiss:)
I went into the kids school in the afternoon to volunteer for Lilyan's class party and also bring snacks to Lorelle's class. It was FUN and I think they all had a GREAT Valentine's Day!!!

Found these clever 2 liter covers at Walmart...Aren't they CUTE?!

Cupcakes from Betty's of coarse...YUM!!!

Lilyan trying to unwrap a Hershey Kiss with socks on her hands...how's that for a Valentine's party game;)
Also a little Valentine's Day BINGO...

This is the card I got for Lance. It is PERFECT is SO many ways!!! And...Lance sent me the BEST Valentine's Day text message EVER!!! Someday soon...I will share it with everyone;)

Lance and I went out for dinner at our favorite restaurant...Cerulean:) We celebrated our LOVE, our past and our FUTURE!!! It was a GREAT evening!!! I LOVE my man SO much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed