Wednesday, June 6, 2012

40 years old...WHAT?!?!

Most days I honestly don't feel 40...but apparently I really am.  My amazing husband planned a surprise birthday trip for me.  We went to the beautiful Riviera Maya, April 10th - 14th and stayed at the Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita.  It was one of the most relaxing trips I have ever been on:) We didn't do much except just be together...chatting, eating sushi and laying in the sun.  It was WONDERFUL!!!  So blessed to be married to my best friend;) 

Private transfer from the airport with champagne...

Lots of YUMMY sushi...

My favorite was my early morning quiet time and beautiful sunrises...


My "spot" to relax and read...Choosing to SEE:)  GREAT book!!!

View of the pool area from the main entrance...

We saw tons of HUGE iguanas...and a few raccoons too;)

A gorgeous sunrises each and every morning...

We did venture out once for a boat ride to Puerto Morales...shopping;)

View of Puerto Morales...


This was the large, very nice hot tub in the spa... We spent some time here relaxing;)


Yep...another picture off our deck:) I seriously would have been happy to never to leave it. SO relaxing!!! Breakfast out there even...


And right off our deck...our private chairs in the sand waiting for us each morning with a bucket of ice cold Coronas and water;) AWESOME service!!!


This was a first for us...dinner IN the pool:) Very romantic!!!

One last picture before we said goodbye to Zoetry...

My friends also surprised me with a birthday dinner a couple weeks before my big day:) LOVE my girlfriends!!!
Such a PERFECT way to begin my 40's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed