Saturday, September 8, 2012

Landan's 15th Birthday!!!

Landan wanted to go to Cedar Point for his birthday this year.  He invited a few friends and on the early morning of July 3rd...we were on the rode to Sandusky, OH.  Unfortunately it rained the first couple hours:( But...it finally cleared off so that Landan and his thrill seeking friends got to ride plenty of rides:)  I took my BFF to keep me company and we even rode some roller coasters.  I did feel sick after a while though...and felt SO old not being able to handle them like I used to. UGH!!! 





We stayed at the park until closing and then made the loooong drive home...arriving back in Warsaw, IN about 2:30AM.  I was soooo tired but it was a FUN day!!! 

Landan chose to go to the Yamato Japanese Steakhouse for his family birthday dinner...YUM!!

Ice cream cake from Dairy Queen...his FAVE!:)

Threatening to lick it...so he doesn't have to share:) LOL!!!

I can't believe my baby boy is 15 years old and will be getting his driving permit in a couple months:-/  
Oh boy...something else to worry about, I mean pray and hand over to God;) 
Happy Birthday Landan Dean!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed