Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Let Me Hold You Longer...

August 2008...
















June 2009...


I can't believe it is June already and the kids are out of school.  The school year went fast and I am sad that they are all now officially a grade older.  And can you believe the "triplets" will be at school all day in August and it will be Landan's last year in Elementary School?! UGH:-(  After reading the children's book...Let Me Hold You Longer, by one of my favorite authors, Karen Kingsbury a couple years ago, I have tried to not only document my kids firsts but to also document some of their lasts.  Here are pictures of the kids I took on their first day of school in August 2008 and then again on their last day on June 2, 2009.  They have really grown and changed quite a bit in the last 9 months.   I am learning to cherish every day and each precious moment.  



August 2008...  
      










 



June 2009...

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed