Sunday, June 21, 2009

Roller Skating...






I took the kids skating this week. It was a work out for me just getting the kids skates all on properly. They had fun and want to go back again soon. I was nervous letting Liam skate but he did fine. All the kids (except Landan) spent a good amount of time on their bottoms. The only reason Landan wasn't on his bottom was because he wasn't even brave enough to go off the carpeting and out into the rink. LOL! He did NOT want to fall and be embarrassed. He says he will try it next time. I even did a few laps around the rink. Yes...I attended a few all night skates back in the day:-) Leytan was impressed and though I was a fast skater. Trust me, I am so NOT great...he is just easily impressed.

1 comment:

  1. Finally found my favorites! I had lost them for over a month. Good to catch up on your crew!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed