Sunday, September 27, 2009

Leytan is 10 years old!!!

Yikes! It seems like just yesterday that I was holding my chubby, sweet baby boy for the first time. He is such a FUN kid and I am blessed to have him in my life. He is my "Sunshine"! And I like to sing him that song often, even though he enjoyed it much more when he was younger:-) I got to spend lots of one on one time with Leytan this week. I went on two field trips with him and also took him out for lunch, just the two of us, on his actual birthday on Thursday. It was GREAT to have that special time with him. Yesterday we invited some friends and family to celebrate with us at Paiges Crossing. The kids all had a BLAST! Here are some pictures and video clips of our lunch together at Hacienda and also from his party yesterday. Thanks to all of you for making his birthday so special. What a GREAT week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed