Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009...


Christmas Eve at our house was really nice. The little kids made their own homemade pizzas. And we big kids had crab legs. You can see below that Lance and Lauren were ESPECIALLY excited:-) LOL!


After dinner it was movie and popcorn time. We watched the movie Four Christmases. I love having all my gang snuggled up together on our sofa pit. We were all wearing our new Christmas pajamas. It is a yearly tradition at our house and all the kids look forward to receiving there festive new jammies each year. My PJs matched Lauren's:-) Don't they all look CUTE?!



Leytan and Chip snuggling...


After the movie we sprinkled some magical reindeer food (aka oatmeal with glitter mixed in) on the front lawn and then we sent the youngest five to bed. Lance, Lauren and I then played Santa. I love getting the gifts and stockings all ready for the kids to see in the morning. I think because I remember that being such a magical moment when I was a kid. Just like magic...those presents just appeared while I slept. Thanks Mom and Dad:)


How cute are these two...

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed