Sunday, December 13, 2009

Miscellaneous stuff...

Lauren is on break from school and it has been so nice to have her around more often. The kids love when she pops in to hang out with them and play games. Notice in the picture below Liam's big yawn:-) I think their card game is boring him. LOL! Lauren and I also got to enjoy a nice quiet lunch together this week at our favorite restaurant.

On Monday we took the kids to the Veggie Tales/ Matthew West event at our church. They showed the new Veggie Tales Christmas movie and the Christian singer Matthew West put on a concert after the movie. He played some of his favorite hits along with some classic Christmas music. It was a fun night. My Dad, Deb and Maddy joined us which made the night even more special. Here is a picture of the girls with Bob the tomato from Veggie Tales:-)

Lance and I have gone to Christmas parties the last two Saturday nights. Thanks to the Miller and Hall families for such great nights. It is kind of a tradition for us to get our picture taken together before we go out. See the pictures below and notice I have also made a change in my hair color. I have decided to go red for the winter:-) It has been a fun change!




We have made a little progress towards Levi's adoption. We now have our fingerprint appointment scheduled with the USCIS. It is scheduled for Christmas Eve morning. Merry Christmas to me! A couple weeks after our appointment we should get an approval letter. This will be the last piece of paperwork we need so that our Dossier will be complete and can be sent to China. The picture below is of the stuff I included in Levi's Christmas package that I sent him this week. I included a ornament that I could record a message on and also a key chain that I added 45 digital photos of our family. I hope he enjoys all his gifts.


Tomorrow starts a busy week of school plays, parties and other pre-Christmas activities. The kids have 5 more days of school and will be off until after the New Year. I want to get all the gifts wrapped this week and get the grocery shopping all done. We are having our extended family Christmas dinner a week from today. Oh boy...let the busy week begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed