Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Levi Update!

My guess is, most of you reading this also followed our journey to China and therefore know...LEVI IS HOME! He is doing GREAT! He LOVES all his brothers and sisters! He has so much fun with them. He is also enjoying all the new toys and activities here. He has been asking to ride motorcycles. Umm...NOT quite ready for that yet. We need his English to be better first, for safety reasons;) He has also asked to go swimming. I need to check out the open swim times at the YMCA soon. We have still had no major meltdowns, like we did with Liam. Just occasional moments of sadness and the mention of his Foster Mama:( I am going to try emailing her some pictures and an update today. I know she must be worried about him.
Please continue to pray for both Levi and Liru (Yep, his Foster Mama AND her older son also have "L" names:). They will both need time to heal and adjust to this change. God has blessed me SO much! I still can't believe I get to tuck 6 of His most precious children into bed each night!

Levi on Landan's shoulders...
Liam and Levi in the tub...
My silly boys...
Levi is a pro on the bike now...just needed some help with braking;)
He did get his first skinned knee in an electric scooter wreck yesterday. Again...needs some work on the stopping part;) VERY tough, NO tears!
He made 6 of these Pet Pals yesterday. He LOVES them! He also enjoys Legos and Lincoln Logs:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed