Monday, September 27, 2010

Levi's FIRST day of Kindergarten!

I never excepted to send Levi off to Kindergarten SO soon. BUT...he has adjusted so well and LOVES to be around other kids. He is very smart and probably a little above the Kindergarten level in some ways. He is very neat at coloring and writing. With the language, writing and reading difference, I thought this would be the best choice for him. PLUS...then I will still have the afternoons alone with him:) I think he was a little nervous but really didn't show it. Our neighbor had talked to him in advance about going and he knew that it would only be for half a day. I stayed with him in the classroom yesterday. I wanted to make sure he understood the basics (where the bathroom was, how to line up, which cubby was his, etc.;) before I left him.
He interacted with the kids and seemed comfortable. I will not be staying today so please keep him in your prayers. I think he will be fine but I am a little nervous. LOL!

Levi before school...

Helping Mother make Chili after school...
Levi wanted to finish this coloring sheet, that he didn't get to complete during class...
I hung it on my "Wall of Fame" and Levi made sure to take this picture:) He was SO proud!

Lord, please be with my boy today and ALWAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed