Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Our Family Christmas Dinner 2010...

On Sunday, we had our extended family over for our annual Christmas dinner. We switched it up a little this year and instead of having prime rib, Lance grilled steaks on the charcoal grill. I think it was a little bit of a challenge for him to get 20 steaks to fit and cook them like he wanted but everything turned out GREAT! We also had Casa salad, cheesy potatoes, green bean casserole, biscuits, cheesecake and brownies. I really appreciate all the other goodies everyone brought to share. Amy, those buckeyes were YUMMY! (Ask me about my attempt to make them on Monday? Not so great...LOL!) Anyway, Lance and I LOVE entertaining and having people over, especially family:) We LOVE you all so much!!!

Before dinner, us girls (Eva, Mindy, Ashely, Angela, Lorelle, Lilyan and I) went to see the musical Annie at the Wagon Wheel. It was CUTE. Boy, do we have some talented singers/actors around here?! Lorelle especially liked it and I had to shush her a few times from joining in on the singing too loudly. She TOTALLY wants to be up there on stage! Thank you SO much Lancaster Family for the show tickets:) We were surprised to be in the FRONT row too. You guys ROCK!!!

Lorelle with Annie...

The kids table...

After everyone was finished with dinner, we prayed and opened presents. Again this year, we made the kids open up their presents one at a time...youngest first;) Levi was SO excited!! He had the look of pure JOY on his face. I LOVED it!!! Notice...again NO shirt:) LOL!

Look at that smile! I think he was about to BURST!

Lilyan was next...

Then Lorelle...

And Liam...

Beautiful Angela...

And with a birthday 3 days earlier...handsome Leytan;)

Our BIG kids, Ashley...

And Landan...

Then my baby sister...Maddy;)

Becky's turn...and her boyfriend Wade:) I STILL can't beleive she is a senior this year!

And a senior in collage and ENGAGED...Yikes!!! Our 21 year old BABY, Lauren Lou:)

Thank you Lord for each and EVERY one of the children above, who mean SO much to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed