Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Winter IS here!!!

Saturday we woke to several deer near the house. There was a group that went right through our yard, and then another group right across the pond. I didn't locate my camera quick enough to get the pictures of the ones right outside my window but here are a few of the ones across the pond. I was able to take these from off my back deck. They have been coming over every day in the early morning and/or late evening...to drink from the pond, I think;) They are fun to watch!




We haven't gotten a ton of snow yet but enough for the kids to goof off in:) My "littles" really enjoy it! This may sound CrAzY to most but I wouldn't mind getting a few more inches...just in time for Christmas morning:) I LOVE the seasons!!!

Liam and Levi...

Lilyan and Lorelle...

Look Mom...I made a snowball:)
Come on SNOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed