Saturday, March 26, 2011

Circus!!!

Last Friday after school, my friend Regina and I decided to take our kiddos to the circus together. It is a small traveling circus called Circus Pages. It comes through Warsaw once a year and they perform at our local National Guard Armory. I hadn't taken the kids in a few years so I decided it might be a fun activity to start our weekend. The kids had a GREAT time! The best part of this small circus is that you are sitting SO close to all the animals and acts. The kids got to ride ponies and elephants. They had never ridden the elephants before so they thought that was especially COOL:) I thought the motorcycle guys were the best. CRAZY! No...it wasn't the big Shrine Circus but we all really enjoyed it and the treats. Enjoy all the pics;)
Lilyan riding a pony...
Lorelle and Liam...
Levi's turn...
Snow cones and cotton candy...
Look at the cotton candy on Liam's face...LOL! He ate his bag so fast...I thought for sure he would be sick, but nope;)
White lions and tigers...

Acrobats:) The one girl spun from her hair and it made my head hurt just watching...OUCH!
Dog tricks were FUN!
Lorelle was so scared he wouldn't catch him...he did:)
They even had camels...
This guy was entertaining too...
ELEPHANT rides!!!


The CRAZY motorcycles, in a giant round cage, act...YIKES!!!
Then they added a girl...I thought for sure they were gonna hit her;(
The elephants did a few tricks for the grand finale:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed