Thursday, March 3, 2011

Just Mommy and Me...

I took these pictures on Tuesday afternoon. We had a crazy busy Monday afternoon so it was nice to have NOTHING on our schedule for Tues;) Levi is SO ready for our walks, bike rides and park time...but it is still a little too cold for me to really enjoy it. We played our usual card games, a game of beach volleyball and bowling on Kinects. My arms are still sore;( Then we did head outside for just a while and took turns riding on Leytan's Christmas present, the Ground Force Drifter. It is just a little go-cart type thing but it is so fun. I think it only goes about 12-15 miles an hour but being so low to the ground...it feels much faster. The funnest, scariest (for me) part is when you do spin-outs. I almost flew out...I have no idea how the little kids manage to hang on. And I thought my big-wheel was fun...LOL! Today's toys are SO cool!!! Good times with my baby boy:)

Levi on the Drifter...

My turn...

Thumbs up...lol;)

Our beautiful sunset that evening...

Video of Levi on the Drifter...

Spring is almost HERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed