Wednesday, April 27, 2011

39 and Holding:)

Yep...you guessed it, I am 39 years OLD now:( For some reason, I struggled a little with the fact that this is the last year of my 30's. I mean...how in the world can that be!?! Time goes by way too quickly;( I have gotten over it now, almost a month later...LOL! I have decided that 40 is gonna be FABULOUS! I am gonna make sure of it:) It was 2 years ago on my 37th birthday that I decided to start this blog. I am SO happy that I have stuck with it. I LOVE looking back and remembering all that we have done, how much the kids have grown and changed, etc... I only wish I would have started it several years before I did. I did some scrapbooking when Landan and Leytan were little so I guess this has taken the place of that;) Not sure if anyone else actually reads my blog but to be honest...I do it more for me and my family anyway. So, I spent April 9th, my 39th special day in the van for the looong drive home from Spring Break. At least I got to spend the whole day with my family right;) The kids were very good travelers and we stopped for dinner at Ruby Tuesday and then at Ritters when we got back into town so at least I ate well...LOL! Here are some birthday pictures that the kids made for me at lunch the day before.


From Lorelle...

From Liam...

From Levi...
Thanks to all of you reading that helped make my birthday a special one. I also LOVED reading all of my Facebook birthday wishes on the way home from our vacation...well, at least until my phone battery died;) Bring on the BIG 40!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed