Wednesday, September 7, 2011

1 Year...Gotcha Day!!!

On August 30th, we celebrated 1 whole year with Levi:) It is hard to believe...but it has been an entire year now since I first got to hug and kiss this amazing boy. He is such a blessing to our family. We celebrated with dinner out at the Great Wall Restaurant. My kids can seriously put away some Chinese food. WOW! I also gave him a book I made all about our time together in China. He LOVES it!!! I made one for each of our adopted kiddos and gave it to them on their 1 year "Gotcha Day":) Levi is so smart, sweet and fun. His adjustment here has probably been the easiest of them all. I know I have his foster mama to thank for this...may God bless her! We LOVE you SO very much sweet Levi!!!

Levi with his book... Gotta LOVE that smile and those dimples:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed