Friday, September 30, 2011

Leytan's 12th Birthday!!!

On Saturday, September 24th...Leytan turned 12 years old. It is truly hard to believe. My kids are growing up way too fast:( I am SO proud of the young man he has become. He is so smart, kind, very handsome and such a FUN boy!!! He had 5 friends over for a sleepover to celebrate. We took them to Buffalo Wild Wings (Leytan's FAVORITE!) for dinner. They had a great time. Then it was home for cheesecake, instead of birthday cake...also Leytan's request;) Some of his friends had never even had cheesecake before. Leytan LOVES my homemade cheesecakes:) Leytan and his buddies played Nerf guns, video games and football late into the night...actually early the next morning;) I think he enjoyed his celebration. Thank you Jesus for my Sunshine! Happy Birthday Leytan!!!

Coach Leytan, getting the Gatorade treatment...LOL!

The gang...

My "Sunshine"...as I like to call him;)

Playing trivia at Buffalo Wild Wings...

Opening a few gifts...
We LOVE you Leytan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed