Saturday, October 15, 2011

Kercher's Apple Orchard...

On Thursday I went on Levi's FIRST ever official school "Field Trip". He was SO excited!!! We took a bus ride about a half hour away to Kercher's Apple Orchard in Goshen, IN. Believe it or not...this was one field trip that I have never taken with the other kiddos so I was excited to go too;) It was a really nice orchard. We ate our packed lunches, watched a movie about apples while drinking apple cider, took a tour of the orchard, picked some apples and gourds, went on a hay ride and walked through a corn maze. It was TONS of fun!!! Levi and his classmates all had a great time too:) Anytime I get to spent some one on one time with any of my children it means a lot to me. I have missed my afternoons with Levi...so it was really nice to have this time with my baby boy. He is such a blessing to me and our entire family. LOVE you Levi!!!

My big strong boy...
Class picture...


Apple cider in apple cups...

Careful to twist not pull...

Me and my baby boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed