Sunday, January 29, 2012

15 Years!!!

Can you believe it?! It has been 15 years (on January 7th;) since Lance and I were in Jamaica saying our wedding vows. All I can say is...WOW!!! It has been quite a ride. We have had our ups and downs as a couple, as parents and as friends. Thinking back over the last 15 years makes me want to laugh, cry out for joy and brings me to tears all at the same time:) To celebrate this year, we did something that I have been talking about wanting to do for several years now. We went to Disney World WITHOUT the the kids! And we drank/ate all 11 countries at Epcot:) We had SO much fun!!! We had planned on Lance also running the Disney Marathon when we were there but unfortunately he got a hip injury a couple weeks before...so he was unable to do it this year;( We did get to watch part of the action and all the excitement actually made me want to be out there too. So guess who is planning to run it next year??? Yep...Lance and I! And yes...that is 26.2 miles and yes I have LOST my mind!!! LOL!!! I will be spending the next year quoting Phil 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." I have a feeling I am going to need to remind myself of this verse a lot over the year, regardless if I was running a marathon or not. I think God is going to continue to ROCK our worlds here at the Perry house;) Lance and I enjoyed our weekend together celebrating US:) Here are a few pictures from our trip...

At the ESPN Zone...
On the Boardwalk...on our way to dinner at the Dolphin Hotel:)
Cheers!!! At the Bluezoo restaurant...
With Mickey's new stuffed bear...Duffy:)
Plum wine in China...
Vino in Italy...
Lance as Superman...LOL!!!
Funnel cake in the America...
Lance in Japan...
Orange coffee in Morocco...
Beer and fish-n-chips in the United Kingdom...
Last stop...Canada:)
We actually finished our evening back in Paris for dinner and then watched Illuminations:) It was a PERFECT day!!! LOVE spending time with my man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed