Thursday, January 19, 2012

Christmas Eve...

Christmas Eve was a relaxing one for the Perry Family this year:) The kids did a few craft projects and then it was off to the earliest of the 3 church services at 2:15PM. It was SO nice to go early and then have plenty of time to come home and enjoy dinner with ALL our kiddos:) We had surf and turf...steak and crab legs! All the kids LOVE crab legs and we don't have them very often...so they look forward to our Christmas Eve Crab each year:) After dinner we got our Christmas PJ's on and watched a movie together. Then it was off to bed for the kiddos...so that Santa could come;) Such a GREAT evening!!! I am SO blessed and I love my family so much!!!

Hard at work...
Lorelle with her finished Santa...
Liam really concentrating...
Time for dinner...
Lauren and Andy;)
Thoroughly enjoying their crab...
Nice one Levi...


Grandma Linda...WINS!!!
Lauren and I in our matching Christmas jammies:)
My AMAZING boys!!! Aren't they cute in their matching jammies?!
My little Princesses in their matching jammies:)
What a GREAT day!!! Can't wait for Santa to come;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed