Sunday, July 22, 2012

Ft. Wayne Children's Zoo...

On Friday, June 8th...I took my youngest 5 peeps to the zoo.  We get a membership each year (since Landan and Leytan were tiny little boys;) and all the kids really enjoy going. 

My 4 little monkeys...looking at the monkeys:)


Lorelle...never without that stinkin iPod. Can't even imagine when she gets a phone:( Just glad she didn't drop it from the sky ride...

My WILD boys...can't believe they are tall enough to ride by themselves!?!  Just glad they didn't try to jump down to visit the lions;)


My little dinosaurs hatching from their eggs...lol!

My happy boy... I remember when Landan and Leytan could fit in these eggs;( 

Playing the drums...

Lilyan and Liam on the horses...

The favorite picture spot...SO many years of pics here:)

Ready for the Indonesian rain forest...

The orangutans were entertaining...I need to post the video Lorelle took with her iPod.  SO gross!!!

This is what happens when you have boys..."Look mom, he is biting my butt!" LOL!!!

Or...Liam pretending to elbow Leytan, as Leytan pretends to kick Levi in the "nuts". Yep...this is what boys think is a good pose;) Gotta LOVE em!!!

GREAT memories and TONS of fun!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed