Saturday, July 21, 2012

Harrison Field Day 2012...

Field Day was on Friday, May 25th this year:) The kids all look forward to this day each school year.  I volunteered again this year and I think I have just as much fun as the kids do.  This was Leytan's last field day...hard to believe!! And as you can see in the 2nd picture below...if didn't end well:(

Before we left for school...sportin their Field Day shirts.  Notice "tough guys wear pink"... at least according to my little China boys;) Never a dull moment with those two!!!

During lunch recess Leytan fell, while goofing around on the playground, and broke his collar bone.  Luckily, I was already at the school so they called me to the office and got him to the ER very quickly.  He was in a TON of pain and shaking...in shock I think.  Neither of us got to finish the afternoon activities. NOT a great way to start the summer but he is almost completely healed now.  He has been going to the YMCA the last few weeks and really working on getting his strength back in the that arm. 

Leytan's fracture...

Not the day I excepted but the morning was FUN and the afternoon could have been worse. SO thankful he landed on his shoulder and NOT his neck.  Thank you Lord for watching out for my wild and crazy boy:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed