Tuesday, April 14, 2009

10 Days and Counting...



We moved into our current home in Nov. of 1998 when Landan was just 16 mo. old.  I can't believe 10 1/2 years has gone by.  Time goes much too quickly:-(  That was even before digital camera's or before I had one at least.  And in 10 days we will be moving out and moving on.  I have mixed feelings about the move.  I mean...I wanted to sell and build on the land, we bought a few years ago, but we have also made so many GREAT memories here.  This is really the only home the kids remember.  I know all will be fine and no matter where we call HOME, it is really just about being all together.  I was looking back at old photos taken here and these are the two I chose to share.  Don't the kids look SO little?!  Oh...I miss those days:-(  And Liam and Lorelle weren't even home yet in the first one.  We will be fine and I know this is where God is leading us...but just feeling a little sappy today.  LOL!   

1 comment:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed