Thursday, April 9, 2009

Just another day...

When you get to a certain age, I don't really recall what age it was exactly, but probably in the late twenties or so, your Birthday just becomes another day.  And the reason I believe, is because when you are younger it is an honor to get older.  It feels good to have another year of "knowing it all" under you belt so to speak:-)  I must say today, 37 years after my birth, I really wish things would slow down a bit.  I couldn't wait to get out high school, cosmetology school, get married, have kids, etc... NOW I have it ALL!!  And I just want it to all be still for a few years.  The thought of growing older and mostly my kids growing older and leaving me is very sad for me to even think about.  Lance and the kids are my daily life.  I thank God for all that he has given me over the last 37 years.  I have indeed been BLESSED!!!  And so today...on my special day, I have decided to start this blog (online journal) not only for all of you to read and enjoy but most of all for me.  I have a feeling the memories jotted down here over the next 37 years will be ones I will always cherish and enjoying rereading in years to come.  Enjoy:-)

1 comment:

  1. This is exactly the same layout & design I have on my blog!!!!! I never use it! I STARTED it and never even go there! I am so bad!!!!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed