Tuesday, April 28, 2009

We are moved...


Well, we are officially moved.   It took Lance and the moving company 11+ hours to move all our things just a short few miles.  WOW...did we under estimate the time and energy it would take.  I guess we have just a little bit more
 junk than when we moved into our last house 10+ years ago:-)  The move has gone fairly easily for everyone.  The kids are all adjusting just fine and sleeping in their rooms here.  All the unpacking and cleaning has been a lot on top of our already busy lives but we are making it through. I have been really struggling with a head cold/allergies for a few
 weeks now and I think the move hasn't 
helped but hopefully I will start feeling back to normal soon. We are ALL excited to get started on our new home.  (I will have to share more about our house plans soon.)  And in just 4 more days...we are off to Disney World.  Life it GOOD!  

PS...I added a few pics.  Lilyan and Lorelle made sure to decorate the new drive way first thing and Lorelle helped unpack the pantry boxes.  She is such a good little helper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed