Sunday, November 29, 2009

25 DAYS...til Christmas!!!

Can you believe it?! Let the countdown begin:-) The kids, of course, are ready and I am actually feeling rather festive this year too. Landan has commented a couple times on how it seems I am more "into" it this year. Maybe because I was a little bummed last season. This time last year we were really struggling with Liam's leg, had to cancel our Jamaica trip and most disappointingly our orphanage visit that was scheduled to bring the children there gifts:-( The year to follow was not an easy one and I have learned to not "count" on anything but instead to be Thankful For each and every day and the blessings that it brings. I am looking forward to celebrating the birth of Jesus and for the incredible gift he has given to me. On Saturday, we began decorating for the holiday. The kids hung bulbs outside on one of our pine trees and each of them decorated their own little Christmas trees. We also had family pictures taken here at the house. I can't wait to see how our Christmas cards turn out. They should be pretty funny. Enjoy the next few weeks everyone and remember "the reason for the season"!!! God IS good!





No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed