Monday, November 23, 2009

Other Stuff...

Also in the last couple weeks...Lance and I attended the CASA Holiday Wine Festival. It was a great time and an GREAT success. They were able to raise lots of money to help children in need of court appointed advocates in our area. Lance is on the board of directors for CASA and the success of this event means a lot to him. Below is a picture of Lance and I before we left for the festival.

Other BIG news...Lorelle got glasses. She has been diagnosed with being nearsighted, which is also what Landan and I also have issues with. Doesn't she look adorable!?! But sadly, TOO grown up:-( She is adjusting OK to them but they do bug her some. I think she just needs to get use to wearing them.
The last two weekends in a row, Lance has taken Landan, Leytan and Lorelle to ride their motorcycles. They are doing great and have been really enjoying it. Liam is dying to get on one too but I am being a "mean Mom" and making him wait until next year. I am probably a little too overprotective with him but...can you blame me?! He is a WILD man!



That's all for now I guess:-) Have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving everyone!!! I have SO much to be Thankful for...God is GOOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed