Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween 2009...

Halloween has come and gone! I can not believe it is November already. Thanksgiving will be here in a few weeks and then CHRISTMAS!!! The kids enjoyed Halloween as usual this year.

Lilyan dressed up like Gabriella from the movie High School Musical 2...she wore the dress from the prom scene:-) She looked REALLY sweet!

Lorelle wanted to be a beautiful Bride and that she was! I kept thinking...she is gonna be wearing the real thing before I know it. She ran from house to house during Trick or Treating so I was calling her, The Runaway Bride:-) She was indeed a GORGEOUS bride!

The boys all chose to be SCARY! Liam was a zombie, Leytan was a skeleton grim reaper and Landan was a wolf...I called him Teen Wolf:-)

This was the kids first year Trick or Treating in our new neighborhood. It was really nice and a lot less crowded. The triplets and I did about half the houses and the older two boys tackled the whole neighborhood. They all got plenty of candy!


After Trick or Treating I took Landan, Leytan and Lorelle to a Haunted House. The boys thought it was fun but Lorelle was not quite as ready for it as she thought. She cried and screamed as I held her and quickly walked though it.

It ended up being a beautiful Fall night and the kids had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed