Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day #3...April 5, 2010

We did a little pool hopping today. I think the resort has at least 6 pools, maybe more and the kids (and Lance:) especially liked the ones with the swim up bars. The resort was all-inclusive and it was nice...but by the end of the week it began to feel a little gluttonous. I mean...my kids
(and I...LOL!) are detoxing today from a week full of all you can eat/drink pop, cotton candy, cookies, popsicles, pasties of all kinds, cheese fries, hot dogs, etc, etc.... It was CRAZY!!!


Gotta LOVE the swim up bar...the kids faves were Cherry Cokes, Shirley Temples and Daiquiris! My fave was called the Caribbean Breeze:)

Landan and Leytan at the Scratch DJ Academy...REALLY concentrating:)

Lorelle with one of her several, daily cotton candies...

Dinner at the Sesame Street themed restaurant. The lasagna was wonderful:)
Liam with Elmo...

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed