Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Birthday Celebration Day...April 8, 2010

This was our last full day in paradise. The next day, on my 38th Birthday, we would be traveling home. Lance hung with the kids by the pool and I treated myself to a West Indian full body massage:) It was WONDERFUL!!! That evening we celebrated at a Japanese steakhouse, where they prepare your food at a grill right in front of you. It was quite entertaining and the food was GREAT! We all had a good time.


Lorelle wanted to try flipping the shrimp into the chef hat but the hat was too big. It fell over her eyes:)

Leytan did a great job...
They sang "Happy Birthday" to me and even brought me a chocolate cake. YUM!!!

My gang making silly faces! LOL!!!
Me and my kiddos...oh how I LOVE this gang!!!
What a PERFECT day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed