Sunday, April 11, 2010

One year ago...

On April 9, 2009, my 37th Birthday, I started this blog:) I have really enjoyed it...even if I am the only one who reads it. LOL! I love looking back over the year, seeing all that we have done, how the kids have grown, all that God has pulled us through and blessed us with. I guess for me it is my on-line journal. This year on my actually Birthday we were traveling home from our Spring Break with the kids. Here are a few last photos from our trip. I took them the morning that we left. The kids wanted to get tattoos before our departure. It was a loooong day of travel but we finally arrived home at about 2:30AM on the 10th.

Lilyan got butterflies...her FAVORITE!!!

Lorelle got a sparkly heart...

And Liam a flaming skull...he's all boy.

Liam and Lorelle with Grover (maybe?)...it's been a while since I've watched Sesame Street.


No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed