Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Happy 7th Birthday Levi!!!

Yesterday, on February 8th...Levi officially turned 7 years old. We didn't make a huge deal of it, since he had his party on Saturday but we did go out for dinner at Hacienda:) They sang to him, he got a sombrero and we had more cake;) I feel so blessed to have him home this year to celebrate with in person. We sent a cake to China last birthday but is breaks a momma's heart not to be with her kiddos on their special days. Thank you Lord for my baby boy!!! I love him SO much!!! Well...off to take popsicles in to Levi's class for his birthday snack. I know... the coldest day of the year and he picks popsicles:) BRRR!!! Happy Birthday Levi!

My HAPPY boy...

More cake...

LOVE this boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed