Saturday, February 19, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011...

Most days it honestly doesn't seem like we have 7 kiddos (six still at home;) but on holidays like Valentine's Day...as I lined up 6 little gift bags with goodies for the kids to wake up to, I become overwhelmed with THANKFULNESS to my awesome God. I do not deserve the blessings that fill my life!

Ready for my Valentines...

Early morning with Landan...candy and an itunes gift card:)

Letyan was up next...candy and a used Xbox game that he wanted:)

Liam with his new Pokemon trading cards and candy:)

Lilyan loved her new Webkin and candy:)

She named him "Buddy the Bulldog"...giving him a sqeezer:)

Lorelle also got a Webkin and candy:)

Levi's turn...he also got Pokemon cards and candy:)

Chocolates for breakfast!!! Only on Valentine's day...well, maybe Easter and Christmas too;)

Lance and I don't typically go too crazy with Valentine's Day gifts...but this year I saw a Tommy Bahama camp shirt on their website that I thought Lance would really like and it was called the "From Villa With Love" . I thought it would be a perfect surprise for him;) Unfortunatly it was delivered when I was not home to hide the box...so Lance knew I got him something. Darn it! Lance ended up surprising me with an iPad a few days before Valentine's Day:) I never showed any interest in having one...so it was a HUGE surprise! I am slowly learning how to use it and I actually think I am gonna LOVE it! The kids enjoy all the free game apps I have downloaded so far:) We didn't do a date night this year but instead took the whole gang out for dinner. It was a VERY nice Valentine's Day!


I sorta got myself a Valentine's Day present this year too:) Below is a picture of a heart pendant that Lance got me for Valentine's Day 2000...yep, 11 years ago!!! It was just a heart then...no birthstones had been added yet. Then for Christmas that same year, I believe, Lance surprised me and had Lauren, Landan and Leytan's stones added. I LOVED it! I remember us JOKING then about filling up the heart. WOW...we had NO idea the plans that God had for us!!! After the arrival of each of our next four blessing...we have added their birthstones to my heart:) Lilyan in 2004, Lorelle in 2005, Liam in 2007 and Levi home in 2010...his stone is the purple one! I think my heart is FULL?! Or do you think I have room...for just one more;) LOL!



Thank you Lord for all of my special Valentines!!! I am SO blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed