Saturday, February 19, 2011

Levi...

has officially been my boy for 6 months now:) We have his 6 month post-placement meeting, with our social worker, on Monday afternoon. He is doing so GREAT!!! I know he still misses China sometimes but I also know he LOVES his family here too. Below are a few pictures I took this week. At least once a week, we go to the Martin's sushi bar to get lunch. His favorite is the seaweed salad but since they were sold out this week...he got baby octopus salad instead. Ummm...YUCK! He said he had them in China, only they were bigger;) I couldn't watch him eat them. They came cold but he had me warm them in the microwave. Sure hope Martin's gets more seaweed salad in SOON!

Levi giving a thumbs up for his octopus lunch...

All I can think of is...YUCK!!!

Levi makes me several craft type project each week. Below is a playdough creation he was proud of...awww, he loves me!

He wanted me to "keep it forever"...I talked him into a picture instead;)

He wanted me to get my picture with it too:) He took this...

I truly enjoy having our one-on-one time in the afternoons. We always play some cards. I taugh him how to play Skip-Bo this week. It is a nice change from the usual UNO;) He proceeded to teach Lorelle and Liam after school and they played for almost 2 hours straight. They LOVE it! I remember playing with my Granny when I was little:) Miss you Granny!!! Levi is such a quick learner and a very bright boy. I will be sad to send him off to 1st grade in another 6 months. But...he will be ready and I will have to let him go. Sniff, sniff...

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed