Sunday, May 8, 2011

Some of the "littles" Projects...

My 2nd graders each had an "All About" project to do for school. Liam and Lorelle each made books. Lilyan made a book and a posterboard. After the projects were complete, they had an open house where the parents, teachers and other students could come view their finished work. They even answered some questions about their research. They all did a great job and were very proud of their projects:)

Liam wrote his book about Bears...

Here is Levi standing beside Lilyan's Koala poster and book. Lilyan didn't want her picture taken...

Lorelle also wrote about Koalas...

Below are a couple of Levi's recent projects. I LOVE the family tree he made at school!!! It is very detailed...including some of us holding computers, phones and coffee cups. He even has Lilyan holding a drawing and Lorelle with lipstick on. I was just glad to hear that the thing I was holding was a purse and not a megaphone for yelling;) LOL!!! He did such an AWESOME job on it and he had lots of people to draw. He even included Chip:) LOVE my precious China boy!!!


Levi also wanted me to take a picture of this large chalk drawing he drew on the driveway one afternoon...
He draws such cute people:)
Yah...my kids are pretty GREAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed