Monday, May 2, 2011

Track!

Track season is in full swing. This is Landan's first year to ever participate in track and he is doing GREAT! I think he has surprised himself more than anyone;) He is doing the long jump, 400 relay, the 100 and either the 200 or 400 meter dash each meet. He almost always either places 1st or 2nd in each event. I think he did get one 4th place only because he was struggling with bronchitis:( He works very hard and it is paying off. He always gives everything he does 100% and I am SO proud of him for that. Here are a few pictures I have taken...when I remember my camera;) He is really enjoying track and I have a feeling he is hooked. YES!!!

Running and WINNING his first 200!!! This was my FAVE:)

Doing the long jump...I think his best jump so far was a 15' 3"

100 meter dash...

He runs the first leg of the 400 relay...
Yes...the meets are long but I LOVE watching my boy run!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed