Tuesday, August 30, 2011

First Day of the 2011-2012 School Year!!!

It is hard to believe that my kiddos are now in 8th, 6th, 3rd x 3 and 1st grade!!! I have the entire school day to myself now...WHAT?! The kids have been in school now for a couple weeks and I am just getting these pictures posted...so I am obviously keeping busy. With workouts, appointments, laundry, shopping, lunch and breakfast dates, etc...my days actually go by very quickly. It is SO quiet here during the day:) The kids are all doing GREAT in school so far and they are keeping my after school hours VERY busy with homework, sports and other activities:) I think it going to be a good year for all of us. Thank you Lord for blessing us so!

Landan leaves the house about 7:10AM...

The rest of us leave about 8:30AM...Leytan will join his big brother with the early morning schedule next year;)


They all had a GREAT first day!!! Actually a GREAT first couple weeks too;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed