Monday, August 1, 2011

Keylime Cove!!!


On July 18th, Liam had a check-up visit with his orthopedic surgeon in Chicago so we loaded up the big black bus with 7 kiddos (Landan took a friend:) and began our journey. After the appointment, we spent the rest of Monday at the water park in our hotel...Keylime Cove. Then enjoyed some delicious Chicago style pizza at Giordanos for dinner. YUM!!! Keylime Cove is great because they have rooms to fit our family. I also like that the water park area is not too big and I can keep better track of everyone. The big boys would have liked it if they had some bigger slides but it is PERFECT for my littles. We all had a FABULOUS and relaxing time!!!

Water Basketball...

Enough with the pictures mom...

My wild boys being lazy in the lazy river:)

Floating and snuggling with my Liam...

She wishes this was REAL!!! Lorelle my sweet tooth...

Lorelle giving her "little sister" a piggy-back ride...LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed