Friday, August 6, 2010

Awww...

Isn't she CUTE!?! I pulled Lilyan's tooth yesterday. She hated that I wanted to take a picture and wouldn't really smile for me but I made her suffer through for one photo:) You should see how adorable she looks when she flashes me a real smile. She sounds a little funny now too;) Her other front tooth is also loose so I have a feeling, "All I want for Christmas" will be her theme song this coming holiday season. She was so excited! To bad our tooth fairy around these parts STINKS! LOL!!! Did you know sometimes he leaves the tooth but also leaves the money too:) Silly tooth fairly... LOL!!!


I spent the last couple days getting the kids registered for school. We have a few supplies to pick up still but have a little over a week to get finished up. The kids are all excited to know who their teachers are now and what their schedules will be like. I still remember how exciting this was as a kid myself each fall. I am excited for them:)

Oh by the way...for those of you not keeping track, I will be on a plane for China, 3 weeks from TODAY!!! WOOHOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed