Saturday, August 7, 2010

Motorcycle Princess!!!

We took the kids to ride their motorcycles today. Lance convinced Lilyan to give it a try. He gave her a quick lesson and she was off. I wouldn't say that she loved it, like the other kids do but she did a GREAT job, for her first time. I hope that we can get her back on again soon;)


Daddy giving his Princess a riding lesson...
GO Lilyan GO!!!


All by herself...
So...we now officially have all of the Fab Five riding. All the other kids rode today too, of coarse. Here is a video clip of Landan and Leytan. They are both getting so fast and Landan's jumps are AWESOME!

We headed to the pool afterward and then home to grill steaks and veggies. It was another wonderful day with the family:) SO proud of my Princess Lilyan!!! Way to GO girl!!! I wonder if Levi will like motorcycles too?! 19 more days, not that I am counting or anything...LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed