Thursday, August 12, 2010

Lorelle's Birthday Dinner...

Last night we had a family dinner for Lorelle's 8th Birthday. We let her open her gift from us before all the guests arrived. I think she was in shock a little after opening it. The tickets are actually electronic so the company sent a letter telling her about the tickets and wishing her a Happy Birthday. She read it, got a HUGE smile and ran to give me a big hug. She has said..."I just can't believe I am going to a Justin Bieber concert!" about 2 dozen times since last night:) She is SO excited!!! Her and I will be heading to Indianapolis around 3PM this afternoon and the concert starts at 7PM. We will also be seeing Vita Chambers, Jessica Jarrel and Sean Kingston. We will drive home after the show...so it will be a late night for us. I am sure it will be a BLAST though. I am excited to have this special time alone with my girl. We have BEIBER FEVER!!! LOL!

For her dinner, Lorelle chose salmon, corn on the cob, cheesy potatoes and biscuits. Of coarse, we also had a cake and ice cream:) After dinner Lorelle opened a couple gifts and then Leytan, with Lorelle as his assistant, put on a magic show for us. They did a GREAT job!


Lorelle's JB cake, it was YUMMY! Thanks again Betty's!

Lorelle had to have this piece...LOL!

Video clip of Lorelle opening her tickets...

Happy Birthday to my SWEET girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed