Wednesday, August 18, 2010

FIRST Day of School!!!

My kiddos are all getting SO big:( Landan, my 7th grader, was off to his first day of middle school yesterday morning. He headed out to the catch the bus about 6:45AM. I do get up with him about 5:45AM and make him a good breakfast to start his day:) I think I will really learn to enjoy this one on one time with him in the early mornings. Thank GOODNESS for coffee! LOL! He had a great first day and everything went smoothly for him. I do pick him up from school each afternoon. He gets dismissed about 2:40PM but during football season, I don't pick him up until after practice at 5PM. I am bummed that I will miss his first game:( GO TIGERS!!!

Landan before his big day...
Leytan is a 5th grader this year and the triplets are all 2nd graders. Leytan has heard that this is the hardest year of elementary school so he is a little nervous about what this year will bring. And the triplets are nervous about getting actual letter grades for the first time this year. I got to meet all their teacher the night before the first day of school and they all seemed like nice ladies. Leytan actually had Lorelle's teacher a couple years ago:) They all had a good first day. And I am not gonna lie...I enjoyed my jog, solo errand running, shopping and lunch with a friend too;)

Leytan, Lilyan, Liam and Lorelle before heading off to their first day...

Praying for an AWESOME school year for my gang!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed