Monday, June 27, 2011

Camp With An IMPACT @ Camp Adventure!!!

Landan and Leytan both spent a week at church camp this summer. It was called Camp With An IMPACT...and it is at Camp Adventure:) This was Landan's 3rd year and Leytan's 1st year. They both had a BLAST!!! Leytan came back different...I remember Landan came back from his first year very much the same way. He said they had some VERY deep discussions at camp;) I am so thankful for WCC and the children's programs they offer for my kiddos. SO blessed!!!

The boys of Solomon's Seal...

Leytan with his cabin mates...

Landan on the giant slip-n-slide...
Silly boys...

Unfortunately, I couldn't locate many pictures of Leytan online but did find quite a few of Landan and his cabin mates:) Thank you Lord for being a part of my children's lives and loving them even MORE than I do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed