Saturday, June 4, 2011

Song & Dance Man by George M. Cohan...

On Thursday, May 12, yes...when I was in gone in the Bahamas;( Bad Mom!!! Leytan performed in the school musical. They had both an afternoon performance and an evening performance. Leytan had a pretty major speaking cast part in the afternoon...as Patrick. Then in the evening performance had a major singing part...as Johnny Jones. Yes, there were solos. I was SO nervous for him even being thousands of miles away. Maybe it WAS a God thing for me not to be in the actual audience. I would have never, ummm...STILL would never have the guts to sing in front of hundreds of people. I couldn't even get up the nerves to sing karaoke at the poolside bar after a couple drinks...lol! I DID get to see a DVD of his performances when I returned and he was visibly nervous but was SO brave. He did a GREAT job on both parts! SO proud of my Song and Dance Man:) All the hours of hard work paid off and most of all he had a BLAST! It is so great to see him doing what he enjoys. It even gave him the confidence to try out for a part at our local playhouse. He didn't get a call back but I was just proud of him for giving it a shot. He is such an AMAZING, FUN boy!!!

Cast Pictures...

Being silly:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed