Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dirtbikes!

We took our kiddos to ride their dirtbikes on Saturday afternoon. They have been riding for several years now...Landan started on the 50 that Liam and Levi ride now;) Lorelle rides a 70 and the big boys each have a 140. All the kids except Lilyan LOVE to ride! Lilyan can do it and has rode, but she just doesn't enjoy it like her siblings do. She brings her 3DS or just watches with me:) I don't go every time Lance takes the kids, so when I do...I try to get pictures and videos. See below...

Landan...
Leytan...
Levi...
Lorelle on the 4 wheeler...
Landan getting some air...
Cool dude Levi...waiting for his turn;)
Liam...
Levi helping Liam with his helmet:)
My big boys...
Levi...
My handsome Landan...
Liam and Leytan on the 4 wheeler...
Landan and Lorelle...
Leytan and Landan jumping...

They had a BLAST! Then it was off to the pool:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed